Phone: (413) -282-7062
Address: 142 Pleasant Street, Easthampton, MA 01027
A few hints: We are NOT in Eastworks. We are NOT visible from Pleasant Street. We DO exist.
Getting To The Brewery By Car
- If you’re by Eastworks, head down Pleasant Street, past the mill buildings, traveling away from Easthampton’s Center.
- After Mill 180, turn right down the American Legion driveway off of Pleasant Street.
- If you’re coming from Northampton, the driveway will be on the left after the American Legion building, look for our sign.
- Follow the driveway straight back and veer to the right behind the mill buildings. If the bikepath and the Mill Side Park are on your left, you’re going the right way.
- Go past New City Brewery.
- Continue heading west on the brand new parking lot until you are in front of the building on the right that has the “Yankee Plastics” sign.
- There are two options for entering the building.
1)Enter the building under the Yankee Plastics sign, turn left down the hallway for about 100 feet.
2)Enter the double doors at the gray cinder block addition building with the ramp next to the “Abandoned Building Brewery” Banner.
- Brewery is behind large double steel doors.
Getting To The Brewery By Bike on the Manhan Rail Trail
- Heading towards Easthampton: Cross over Ferry Street and continue past Mill Side Park.
- On your right is a ramp that heads up to the new parking lot. The ramp is between the new retaining wall.
- Look for the “Abandoned Building Brewery” banner on the gray cinder block building.
- Enter through the double doors